Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Harvest is Coming, Harvest is Coming!


It Takes a Wine Village to make every bottle of inspired J, especially during harvest.  We are so appreciative of our adoring J Fans that we want to share the hard-working J Harvest Team Members that bring your favorite bottles of J to your table for sharing with family and friends. 
J Team Member: Jeff
Position at J: Cellar Worker
Years working on the J Team: One
Favorite J Wine: Brut Rose

His coworkers keep Jeff inspired throughout the day. Jeff says, “when everyone on the cellar team is working hard, I strive to match their work ethic and energy so we can get things done as best we can.”

He is a devoted fan of the San Francisco 49ers and Giants – “I’m a big sports events guy and I try to attend games with my buds whenever I can.”

Jeff is 23 now; he’s been working since he was 15 and has worked 15 different jobs. Jeff knew his calling was winemaking when he worked on his first harvest -- “It was hard work but also lots of fun, so I knew I wanted to be a part of the harvest energy and wine industry for the rest of my life.”

It’s an absolute pleasure to have someone as dependable and hardworking as Jeff on our J Team. Jeff is especially recognized for his no-nonsense and straight-to-the-punch humor (which makes all of our days at work more enjoyable, of course). Jeff says he loves working at J because “the name carries; when I tell people I work at J, they recognize the brand quality and are excited for me!”

Jeff’s favorite time of the day is during those first two hours in the morning when he’s most engaged, energized, and busy.

Thanks for all of your hard work, Jeff; you’re an extremely valuable member of our team!



Join Us on FacebookJ Twitter PageJ Pinterest PageJ YouTube Channel

Cheers,
J Vineyards & Winery

No comments: