From the fog-cooled climate and well-drained soils of J's estate Russian River Valley vineyards and select Sonoma Coast grapes come 6 new Pinot Noirs from award-winning Winemaker George Bursick.
· J 2006 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir: A graceful, layered and nuanced Burgundian style wine.
· J 2006 Nicole’s Vineyard Pinot Noir: Harvested from the winery’s crown-jewel hillside parcel leading to a rich and concentrated fruit. A nearby eucalyptus grove perfumes the air with light fennel notes, which carry over into the wine.
· J 2006 Nonny’s Vineyard Pinot Noir: Harvested from one of the coolest areas in the valley, resulting in a strong structure and texture.
· J 2006 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir: Takes advantage of the vineyard’s cool morning fog and Pacific Ocean influence, leading to very concentrated fruit balanced with excellent acidity and texture.
· J 2006 Barrel 16 Pinot Noir: A wonderful assemblage of J’s 274 acres of estate vineyards, uniting diverse micro-climates with advanced site-specific winemaking techniques.
· J 2006 Robert Thomas Vineyard Pinot Noir: Grapes from Robert Thomas are the last to ripen during J's varietal harvest, allowing more hang time on the vine to develop to optimal maturity with a rich red fruit flavor profile.
While each vineyard and growing season offers distinguishing characteristics, the consistency and quality of J is discernible in every vintage.
From grape to glass, J Winery is proud to present our 6 new Pinot Noirs, available for shipping beginning May 1, 2008.
Click here for product sheet.